Feb 4, 2010

You know this anonymous teenager in New Zealand who is auctioning her virginity off, and by one report has been offered $32,000. She says she will use the money to pay for her university tuition. By one report 30,000 people have viewed her ad and more than 1,200 have made bids. Feminist groups and sex groups have offered all kinds of advice and counseling.

Now it turns out the transaction may not go through.

No matter. Today, Rush Limbaugh suggested, with a straight snout, that this woman was forced to this proposal by the economic policies of Barack Obama. I actually heard this myself. From Wall Street to the Parthenon it's all the uppity Barry's doing.

QED

Whenever I see him lately, on MSNLSD, as Mark Levin would say, all I see is an impersonation of Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. The Rushbow, that face speeding out of thinning hair, a fleshy fist of zeitgeist, the consummate psychopathic desire to be recognized. Over and over and over. He has become the resident evil. But you'd never know it.

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

I didn't know about the young woman. Hope the deal falls through. Tele-anythings are not on my list of favorite people :)